At Hummingbird Lawyers LLP, we understand that what you need from a law firm at any given time depends on your unique set of circumstances. Depending on what stage you are at in your healthcare professional career, your legal needs and considerations will change. The primary concerns for a newly minted dentist or physician, for example, are often at opposite spectrums from a healthcare professional who is looking to retire from practice.
Which category of healthcare professionals best describes your legal needs?
- Incorporating a Health Professional Corporation
- Purchasing a New or Existing practice
- Review of Commercial Leases
- Commercial Financing and Credit Lines
- Shareholder Agreement, Partnership Agreement, and Cost Share Agreement
- Employment Agreements (Independent Associate/Locum/ Employees)
- Purchase and Sale of Residential, Commercial and Investment Properties
- Incorporating a Holding Company
- Estate Planning – Wills, Powers of Attorneys, Family Trust
The above examples are not exhaustive and are provided to give healthcare professionals an idea of some of the legal needs one would require depending on the person’s stage in their career. Matters involving separation and divorce, employment issues, civil litigation, shareholder disputes are unforeseeable and may arise at any time.
For further inquiries, please contact Michael E.B. Taing, who manages our Healthcare Professionals practice at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: