Technology and Innovation are key foundations of the modern economy. With Moore’s Law in full swing, the prominence of artificial intelligence and everything being shifted to the cloud, innovation has never been so rapid. Whether you are an established technology-based company or are working on the next great innovation, Toronto and Vaughan based lawyers at Hummingbird Lawyers LLP provide focused, strategic guidance for technology companies and tech-centric individuals.
Our service commitment is to fully understand the business and technical issues facing our clients and aid in the development, acquisition and utilization of technology for commercial purposes. We work with small to large businesses with a wide range of services that include assisting product developers establish their tech start-up, drafting agreements for established companies and supporting e-commerce based businesses.
Our multi-disciplinary approach to clients is to consistently provide a holistic understanding of their needs, and service them from a business, technical and legal perspective.
Our Technology Law division draws on their experiences in business and technology sectors to provide tailored solutions for:
- Software and Hardware Development
- Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Mixed Reality (MR) products
- Companies with a focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Web-based Applications and Mobile Applications
- Other Cloud Computing Services relating to:
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Software as a service (SaaS)
If you have an online business, are creating your first start-up, growing your established tech company or working with technology suppliers to streamline or grow your business and want to consult with a Technology Lawyer, Toronto and Vaughan based Hummingbird Lawyers LLP can be there to help make sure that your legal framework is set for success. Please contact our technology division by calling (905) 731-1911 emailing email@example.com for more information on our wide range of services.
- Technology Law Services
- Technology Company Incorporations and Organizations
- Shareholder Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Licensing Agreements
- Testing Agreements
- Service Agreements
- Development Agreements
- Software as a Service Agreement
- Support and Maintenance Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Collaboration or Team Agreement
- Consulting on the Protection of Intellectual Property
- E-Commerce Terms of Sale
- Website Terms and Conditions
- Website Disclaimer
- Website Privacy Disclaimer