Whether you are in the spotlight or behind the scenes, Toronto entertainment lawyers at Hummingbird provide a complete range of entertainment law services to its talented clients. Our team has a collectively broad experience in the entertainment industry. They utilize their collective background experiences in their work with experience in the film, television, radio, music, comedy, sports, live performance and video game industries. We will review, negotiate and draft agreements, facilitate meetings with other industry professionals, and provide legal advice specific to your career. Working in the entertainment industry means working with different types of clients, from large production companies, music publishers, and record labels, to independent artists making films, television shows, and other productions. We do it all, but with an emphasis on a cost-effective and organized structure that we understand is realistic for our artists of all shapes and sizes.
Our entertainment division’s mission is to take on clients, not only their cases. We take great pride in rolling up our sleeves and investing our resources into great people and creative projects.
If you are involved in the entertainment industry, at any level, and want to consult with an entertainment lawyer, Toronto based Hummingbird Lawyers can be there. Please contact Daniel Wulffhart or Ankur Narula, or email email@example.com for more information on our wide range of legal services.
Our full suite of Entertainment Services
- Artist Incorporations and Organizations
- Band Partnership / Joint-Venture Agreements
- Talent Agency / Representation Agreements
- Development and Production Agreements
- Financing and Investor Agreements
- Screenwriter and Concept Protections (Copyright, Non-Disclosure Agreements)
- Singer and Songwriter Agreements
- Recording and Publishing Agreements
- Licensing and Distribution Agreements
- Literary Publishing Agreements
- Option-Purchase Agreements
- Advertising and Merchandising Agreements
- Artist Immigration to Ontario for Performances / Projects
- Trademark Protection and Intellectual Property Law
- and More!