A Boston native, Amy has worked with a wide range of families regarding difficult pre and post-death matters. Amy has experience in preparing estate plans for both simple and complex high net worth families, family-owned businesses, and special-needs family members. Amy has the compassion and understanding to minimize family upset, facilitate your wishes, and protect family assets.
Amy’s Estates practice includes Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney For Personal Care, Power of Attorney For Property, Estate Administration, and Estate Litigation. Her litigation practice focuses on will challenges, passing of accounts, and fighting for common-law spouse entitlements. Amy also provides legal support to family law and civil litigation matters, with respect to constructive trust claims and dependant support claims.
- Foreign Executors
- The Little Black Book Of Probate
- Probate, Dying in Ontario
- Dead Man’s Unsent Text Accepted As Will
- Understanding the Power of Attorney
- Where There’s a Will There’s a Way
- The Validity of Power of Attorney after Death
- Understanding Probate
- The Impact of Wills on Marriage
- Assisted Suicide Ruling In Canada