A Boston native, Amy has worked with a wide range of families regarding difficult pre and post-death matters. Amy has experience in preparing estate plans for both simple and complex high net worth families, family-owned businesses and special-needs family members. Amy has the compassion and understanding to minimize family upset, facilitate your wishes, and protect family assets.
- Foreign Executors
- The Little Black Book Of Probate
- Probate, Dying in Ontario
- Dead Man’s Unsent Text Accepted As Will
- Understanding the Power of Attorney
- Where There’s a Will There’s a Way
- The Validity of Power of Attorney after Death
- Understanding Probate
- The Impact of Wills on Marriage
- Do I Really Need A Will?